Download Pslam 23 5 Images

Download Pslam 23 5 Images. 5 you prepare a table before me. Read psalm 23:5 using other translations.

Periodic Table Ceramic Tiles | Zazzle
Periodic Table Ceramic Tiles | Zazzle from rlv.zcache.com
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: 5 you prepare a table before me. With verse 5, psalm 23 seems to shift its central metaphor from that of shepherd and sheep to one that more prominently pictures yhwh as the master of a great house and the psalmist as his guest.

With verse 5, psalm 23 seems to shift its central metaphor from that of shepherd and sheep to one that more prominently pictures yhwh as the master of a great house and the psalmist as his guest.

3 23:6 for ever: Choose a verse from psalm 23. You have anointed my head with oil; The lord is my shepherd.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url