Download Psalm 23 1 Esv Gif

Download Psalm 23 1 Esv Gif. 24 vthe earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof,1. And i shall want nothing.

Devotionals for Teens: The Lord is my Shepherd- A Psalm of ...
Devotionals for Teens: The Lord is my Shepherd- A Psalm of ... from 3.bp.blogspot.com
Psalm 23 opens with words of deep significance from king david. American standard version jehovah is my shepherd; 6 surely agoodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

The lord is my shepherd;

The esv and english standard version are registered trademarks of good news publishers. 23:1 מזמור לדוד יהוה רעי לא אחסר. Like many others, this beloved psalm bears the simple title a psalm of david. The holy bible, english standard version.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url