22+ Pslam 23 6 Pictures

22+ Pslam 23 6 Pictures. I the lord is my shepherd;* there is nothing i lack.a 2in green pastures he makes me lie psalm 23*. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever.

Life and Breath and Everything Else: Psalm 23:6
Life and Breath and Everything Else: Psalm 23:6 from 1.bp.blogspot.com
Psalm 23:6 … and i will dwell in the house of the lord for ever. Over the centuries, no evil murderer or terrible tragedy has been able to crush the resilient spirit. Psalms 23 1 the lord is my shepherd;

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever. Psalm 23:6 parallel verses ⇓ see commentary ⇓. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever. This is psalm 23:6 by grace community church on vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url