View Psalm 23 6 PNG

View Psalm 23 6 PNG. Psalm 23:6 parallel verses ⇓ see commentary ⇓. 1 the lord is my ashepherd ;

Psalm 23: 6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will ...
Psalm 23: 6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will ... from i.pinimg.com
The lord is my shepherd; A psalm of david.the lord is my shepherd;i have all that i need.he lets me rest in green meadows;he leads me beside through the darkest valley,#23:4 or the dark valley of death. #psalm 23:6 #bible #biblequotes #bibleverse #bibletruth #verse #verseoftheday #quotes #quoteoftheday #christian #christianity #our lord and savior #jesus christ #christian living.

In psalm 23:6 comes at the beginning of a new clause after the athnach and therefore the last sense if included in the final section of verse 23:6.

It's typical that a predatory animal might follow or pursue a sheep. We named our church after hebrews 6:19 we have this strong and trustworthy hope. The lord is my shepherd; This is psalm 23:6 by grace community church on vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url