31+ Psalm 23 Esv Commentary Images

31+ Psalm 23 Esv Commentary Images. Psalm 23 english standard version. It is a psalm which has been sung by good christians, and will be while the world stands, with a great deal of pleasure and.

Psalm 23 #tothetable #zachwilliams | Psalm 23, Psalms, Quotes
Psalm 23 #tothetable #zachwilliams | Psalm 23, Psalms, Quotes from i.pinimg.com
Psalm 23* the lord, shepherd and host 1a psalm of david. Against the backdrop of the false shepherds who had abused and oppressed god's flock, god promised to return to his people as their shepherd and to give them rest: The lord is my shepherd;

⇑ see verse text ⇑.

I shall not want.he maketh me to lie down in green pastures: 2he maketh me to lie down in green pastures: Psalm 23 is the 23rd psalm of the book of psalms, beginning in english in the king james version: September psalm 23 (esv) 1 the lord is my shepherd;


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url